Transitioning from 2d to 3d autocad drawings

Sunday, August 17, 2008

start creating drawings


In this tutorial you master the skills you need to start creating drawings with AutoCAD.

You learn how to:

* Launch AutoCAD.
* Start a new drawing.
* Specify the size of your drawing sheet.
* Start drawing objects.
* Save a drawing file.
* Exit AutoCAD.

This is a great project for new AutoCAD users who need a bit of help with basic computer skills. Those who want to become comfortable with the new AutoCAD user interface will also find it interesting.

1 comments:

Alan Curtis September 17, 2020 at 8:02 PM  

I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com / 

  © Blogger template 'Perfection' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP